Saturday, February 19, 2011

My New Journals

These are the two new journals that I ordered. I'm not 100% sure what I'll be using them for. But I don't really plan on writing in them like a "normal" journal. One at least I am going to use for my book. I just like the feel of writing on unlined paper. And the leather covers are great and have an "old time" feel to them. Well here they are: And here they are individually. I have an old one that is almost the same as this first one: And the second one. I'm not to sure about the weird stitching on the covers. Looks sorta girly? Idk. Its similar to one I have and I love it but I couldn't find a plain one :( I guess looking at it now it does sorta look old-timey. I guess its pretty cool. I could use it to keep a "journal" for the main character in the book. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment