Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Me Ranting A Bit

Not much to ramble about tonight. But I do kind of find it amusing that Bin Laden's death has made everyone into a conspiracy theorist. I don't even want to go into any of the stuff that I've heard/read. People are pretty ignorant. Another thing is (and I'm sure this will make someone mad) is people complaining about the military fighting over seas. In Afghanistan or Iraq or where ever. When people join the military (in any branch) they know the kind of shit they are signing up for. They made the choice to join for what ever reason. And they knew beforehand that they enlisted. They knew they were going to be told to do stuff and that they would have to follow orders. They knew there was a chance that it was going to be stuff they might not agree with. In a place they don't believe we should be. Now I'm not saying I agree or disagree with us being over there. I respect all the armed forces immensely. And I'm not going to pretend like I know the true reason we're over there. Be it for what we've been told, or for oil like some people say. But there are bad people over there that need to be dealt with and we are the country to do it. I wish, just as much as anyone, that we can bring all our troops home right now. But that just doesn't seem logical to me. If we step back that just gives them more room to step forward. But I digress.

Now I'm going to watch movies! YAY! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment