Monday, July 4, 2011

Independence Day

I slept. Then worked all night. Off in time to walk a few blocks to the park to meet my sister and nephews for fireworks.

Ten minutes after they started (during a lull in the action) a park ranger drove by telling us all they were over. So we packed up and started heading home. Only to look back and see more going off. We decided to keep walking and then more went off. Then the finale. Not sure what the kook was talking about. But it was fun. My nephews had a blast.

Im attempting to read the Harry Potter books again before the movie. Halfway through Sorcerer's Stone. Doubt I'll be done before the movie opens but I'ma try! :D

Note: the picture of my nephew covering his ears and what looks like crying is him getting mad at me for taking his picture!





No comments:

Post a Comment