Saturday, April 21, 2012

Life: An Update

It's been a while since I've posted anything. Now that I've said that I think that is what I said in the last post I made.

So what have I been up to you ask? Not a lot to be honest. I've been working. Finally got to play disc golf a few more times. And the park wasn't full of idiot pothead teenagers.

Also I've been reading a bunch more comics. Mainly the big Marvel event Avengers vs. X-Men and all the tie-ins that go with it. As well as DC's Night of the Owls event that is happening in all the Batman titles. Both are amazing. Not so much the art in the first 1/3 of AvX. But story-wise they are wonderful. I also got caught up on the Locke and Key series. Which has been amazing from the start.

I was pretty excited when I heard about the new ongoing Hawkeye comic that is supposed to start in August. I love Hawkeye and was sad when I found out that the Ultimate Hawkeye was only a four issue mini series. Speaking of the Ultimate Universe I'm also excited about the big event to go through Ultimate Spiderman, The Ultimates, and Ultimate X-Men. Plus Brian Wood is the writer on X-Men starting in June which is around the time the even starts I think. If you don't know who Brian Wood is then you are definitely missing out. DMZ was a great series. I haven't started reading Northlanders yet but the new Conan series he is writing has been pretty great.

Other than that I haven't been up to much really. I've been working on the one thing that I no longer refer to by name because every time I do I always seem to move away from it and that doesn't do anyone any good. So from now on I am only telling a couple people about how its going. Here's to hoping that even mentioning it like this will hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment