Friday, June 15, 2012

Dungeon World

About a week or two ago I was randomly searching around Kickstarter to see if I could find anything interesting to become a backer of. I'm sure you can guess that I did by the fact that I'm writing this. Any ways I came across a roleplaying game called Dungeon World. I'm not quite sure what it was, but from the moment that I opened the project's page I was hooked.

And now as I've been spending a bit of today reading over some beta rules in preparation for my first game I know why. This game is just so refreshing? If that's the right word. Simple maybe? It just has a natural feel to it.

Well anyways I'm going to post their video from Kickstarter below as well as the link to the page up above. If you enjoy playing table top rpgs I definitely suggest going and checking this game out. And if you can afford to back the project I recommend that too. Some very nice and affordable reward levels!


No comments:

Post a Comment