Saturday, December 1, 2012

LOVE

It's been awhile since I've on here. I wish it was because I have been writing for Nanowrimo but the truth is that I've been doing something far better. Towards the end of October I joined a dating site called OkCupid and that same day I messaged a girl that I thought was cute. She messaged me back and we talked for a while. Though when she said we should text I didn't right away. Though I wanted to. I was so tired from work and we went to sleep. The next day we started texting and texted all day and night. Then on the 28th we finally met in person and hung out. Then have pretty much have hung out every day since then. We started dating on Halloween.

It's safe to say that I love this girl with every piece of me. She seriously completes me in every single way and  every day I am falling more and more in love with her. It's almost impossible to put into words exactly what I feel for her. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

I love you Katelyn Diane Prather, forever and ever, with all my heart <3

No comments:

Post a Comment