Monday, February 11, 2013

Tablets!


It’s that time of year again when we all spend our tax return on ridiculous things. This year I’m getting myself and my lovely girlfriend tablets. I won’t go into detail as to which tablet but I promise I will be posting a review after I get it this weekend and mess with it a bit.
We also plan on making a video review for them. We've watched about every review (that’s in English) that YouTube has to offer and it seemed like none of them hit EVERY item that should be covered. They all covered this or that but never this AND that. So that’s what we hope to do.
I believe this tablets have been out for a bout 4-6 months and I’m sure there are newer ones on the way but not everyone can afford the newest and greatest tablet as it comes out. Some of us have to go for the older, yet still amazing, tablets at a more reasonable price. A new, fresh review of said product is something I wish I had when buying new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment