Sunday, March 20, 2011

New web browser and yeah....

So I installed Google Chrome earlier tonight. (As I'm a Google junkie) And I have to say that I was a bit skeptical at first but it really is simplified and fast and easy. There are tons of apps and you can set what ever bookmarks you want right to the toolbar for one-click opening. The address bar doubles as a Google search bar which makes everything easier and less cluttered. Hmm what else. (I've only explored a little bit. I'm sure I'll finds tons of exciting things in the future.) There are a bunch of sweet themes. Which spice up the "homepage". I can't remember right but I think I read that Google Chrome was the only browser to pass hacking test at SXSW. I'll have to see if I can find the article on that. All in all Google has put out yet another outstanding product!

No comments:

Post a Comment