Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I can't think of a decent title, so this will have to do...

Not much to talk about. Discgolfing was fun. It was windy and muddy and we actually kept track this time. Not too bad given the ridiculous winds. Watching more movies on Netflix.

I randomly started to think of the "??" and "?!". Now I think they have similar meaning but should be used in different situations. They are both used to show (having trouble wording this) emphasis. Or add emphasis. Whatever. But the "?!" is obviously used to show excitement when asking a question. Well I guess even when some one is flustered/annoyed they may answer "WHAT?!" But "??" is used to drive the question home. Showing your interest but not really being excited/overly excited about it.

None of what I just wrote makes much sense to me. But I'm not going to erase it. I mean who really reads this anyways? HA!

I was also just told that the earthquakes in Japan altered the Earth's axis which will cause Australia to have a colder winter. I call shenanigans on that. But I'll have to look more into it and then forget to follow up with a blog post. Because right now I'm watching "In The Electric Mist" because Tommy Lee Jones is an amazing actor. So yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment