Monday, April 4, 2011

My Journey Through A Parallel Dimension...

So something strange happened on my walk home from work tonight. I took the same route as always, but this one stretch of two houses was really weird. Like it was a totally different place. It "felt" different. It was the strangest, most intense feeling too. The houses seemed to be further back from the road and sidewalk. The lighting seemed off. I don't know. It was just creepy. Maybe someone changed a light bulb on the front of their house or something. But it seemed like I had entered a parallel dimension... But it only lasted those two houses...

Anyways, I'm watching more of the movies I got. The Attic currently. And it's ridiculous! It's supposed to be a horror movie. It's not even suspenseful! I'm gonna finish this horrible movie and maybe start the next one... Carver!

1 comment: