Thursday, May 5, 2011

Randomness of Oblivion

These are some random things that happened during my time playing through The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

This one I was in the Imperial City Marketplace and I looked down the road toward the door to the next section of the town and I saw all these people standing there. A couple got away before I made it down there. But these were all the shop owners. So me being me I hurried to the magical staff shop, broke in and searched for loot. But all the staffs were in cases that don't open. Lame. Then old Rindir came in and busted me so I ran away.

This one is is when I was doing a quest for the thieves guild. I climbed all the way up the mountain. You can see Cheydenhal in the distance. I was pretty far up! I was riding my horse back down and I fell and the horse got knocked unconscious and slid all the way down. I had to walk sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment