Thursday, June 2, 2011

Is it Saturday yet? Is it?

Okay, so no topic today. I'll write it tomorrow. I'm so bloody tired right now. So I'm going to read until I fall asleep. Go to work and then come home and the whole time I'm going to be asking if it's Saturday yet. Is it?

Anyways I'm reading the tenth book of the Ranger's Apprentice series. Strange because he hasn't been an apprentice for awhile now...

This is my nephew Arik last November when we went on a hike. He was overly excited about this giant leaf. Honestly I was pretty excited about it too. He had such a blast hiking and playing in the piles of leaves. Until he fell and broke his leg... That was the worst thing ever. I lost so much sleep over it. But I swear is was like a month and he was back to running around. Well gimping around.
Arik

No comments:

Post a Comment