Thursday, June 9, 2011

Little Notes Written on Bits of Paper

My sister decided she wanted to get me something for helping her out today with my nephews. So, knowing my obsession, she bought me a cloth covered journal. I totally don't need it. And she mentions all the time about me buying so many notebooks. But I like it. It's actually a nice journal. It has a pocket in the back for storage of little notes written on bits of paper. I think this is the first journal/notebook anyone has ever bought for me. So I may have to actually use it?


Other than that I play disc golf and saw The Hangover Part 2. I found it to be very hilarious. I was laughing almost the whole time. A few times I was laughing so hard I started to drool. O.o Then we ventured to Steak-N-Shake where I had a double steakburger with an egg and bacon on it. So if I stop blogging it's probably because I had a heart attack... (just kidding!).

No comments:

Post a Comment