Friday, June 10, 2011

I Cooked Gnocchi!

I totally can't wait for 8pm Sunday. When my vacation starts. I don't really have any intention of doing much of anything. Other than write. Then be lazy. Then write. Then eat. Then sleep. Then write. Then watch a movie and write. Etc. Etc.

My sister is starting a little business making jewelry. We are in the process of setting up a site and getting everything ready. I think she makes some pretty nifty stuff. I'll definitely post a link once we get everything set up and go to go.


Tonight for dinner I made Gnocchi. Which is like a potato dumpling thing. Well I suppose it can be made of other ingredients than potato. I had the potato variant. Basically all you do is boil some water, then put the gnocchi in it. The gnocchi will float to the top when they are finished cooking. Then you drain them and add pasta sauce. And that's it! It was pretty good.

Potato variant of Gnocchi

Up close
Sadly I didn't get a picture of the finished product. But I'm pretty happy with my elite cooking skills.

2 comments:

  1. Gnocchi is awesome! You can make it from scratch too... I discovered its deliciousness thanks to a cooking course I took last term. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad taught me how to cook them. I sorta used a bit too much pasta sauce but oh well they were still tasty!

    ReplyDelete