Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pictures and Blabbling!

So I totally just hit 8,001 words on my story. BOO! YAH! I would have kept writing but I had to go on a walk. And during that walk I took some pictures! Which I'll be sharing in just a moment. First I would like to complain about the lack of stuff to photograph on that walk. I have like two pictures to share. That's it. Maybe I shouldn't walk the same route over and over. Hmmmm. Anyways here are the pictures! :D


I should totally put this in my sidebar.
The flowery bush was actually dying. But you can't really tell.

Like I mentioned above, I should put the No Loitering Sign in my sidebar. It feels like people are eavesdropping. I mean the ratio of views to comments is way off. It should be even. Maybe only the people who comment find me/the stuff I blabble on about to be interesting. That makes them AWESOME people!

Well I'm going to watch movies and write some. And by write some I meant write some of my book. Not write some movies. Silly people. Or I might work on my world. We'll see. Well I'll see. You'll see laters!

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm a regular commenter! So I must be awesome, no? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolol, so would you like me to apologize for reading every one of your blogposts then? I've certainly been helping that numbers discrepancy. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dustin - You ARE awesome!

    thinkellen - (now is that thin kellen, or think ellen?) Anyways, I totally love that you read every post. I'm not even sure I read every post! So for that, you are awesome!

    I just think it would be nice to have more people join in on the conversation. Buuuuuut if simply reading it makes you smile, or happy, or whatever then I guess my mission is complete! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not good with comments but I do read and like your blog.

    ReplyDelete