Sunday, June 26, 2011

Webcomics!

I've never been one to read webcomics but I started reading a couple. And they are pretty interesting so far. One is called The Zombie Hunters. I'm sure you can guess what it's about. The zombie apocalypse. Well more specifically a group of "zombie hunters" I guess. The humans live on an island. Between 5 and 6 thousand are on there. I know there is a military type thing and leaders and stuff. And groups go over to the mainland to get supplies. This group of "zombie hunters" is one of them. I'll mention one other thing. The virus can also be dormant. In a human. And they will function just fine. Though they can infect others I think. And if that dormant infected die, they regenerate as zombies. I don't think I've ever seen a zombie story with a dormant version of the virus. Pretty cool

The other is Darths and Droids. It's Star Wars and role playing mixed. They take stills from the Star Wars movies and put talky bubbles over them. But it's not what's in the movies. It's actually a group of people playing a table-top RPG. From what I got the Star Wars story line doesn't exist. And the talky bubbles are what the players and GM are saying. It's very entertaining. Some of it won't make sense if you don't or haven't role played. So far they have made it up to halfway through episode 3.

Not much else going on. Storms started. Thunder and lightning. Making it hard to hear my movie. Which happens to be The Perfect Storm. Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment