Thursday, June 23, 2011

Work Was A Blast Tonight and "My Top 5 _____"

Well work started with a can of Reddy Whip slipping out of my hand and exploding between my feet. Then spinning like crazy as the contents of the can sprayed the floor, shelves, and myself. The worst part wasn't the 45 minutes it took to clean it up but the fact that the rest of the night didn't have a chance against how awesome that was!

I've decided to do a series of special posts. Naturally they will be at random intervals. But they will all be "My Top 5 ______". Movies, albums, songs, actors, actresses, etc, etc. Pretty much anything I can think of. Most of these will probably be inaccurate. Since I can't possibly think of every option for every category but I'm gonna give it a go. Any suggestions for categories?

No comments:

Post a Comment