Monday, October 24, 2011

Nanowrimo 2011!

So it's just a little over a week until the start of Nanowrimo or National Novel Writing Month. In which you attempt to write a 50,000 word (or more) novel in the 30 days of November. I'm getting pumped to attempt it again. This will be my fourth year participating. The first three I fell way short of the mark. I'm sad to say that his year will be the most difficult. The fourth book of the Inheritance Cycle comes out the 8th. And The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim comes out the 11th.

I've been dying to read the last book of the Inheritance Cycle for three years now. Three stinking years! If you haven't read them yet you should definitely check them out. Great series if I do say so.

Skyrim is going to be the most amazing thing I have ever experienced in my life. It's not going to be easy to put the controller down...

When will I write?! WHY NOVEMBER?! I think Christopher Paolini and Bethesda are trying to sabatoge my Nanowrimo. Plus I had planned to hand write the whole thing. Mainly to try to reduce the possible procrastination  And also to attempt to use up some of the two dozen composition notebooks I have and haven't used. Remember those? No? Hmmm... Way to pay attention! I'm kidding. Well I'll do my best to keep this updated in what could be the craziest month of my life.

At least I didn't say I was going to blog every day in November right? HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment