Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Skyrim, Comics, and I'm Sick

Two weeks. I've been sick pretty much the last two weeks. First it was sinuses. Which led to a scratch throat. Which led to a sore throat. Which led to a cough. Which led to me not being able to sleep. Now the cough is still there. It doesn't hurt so bad. Just when I'm at home. Or trying to fall asleep it gets all crazy. Very annoying. This is the first time I have been sick sick since like 3rd grade. Fourteen years or so with out being sick. WHYYYYY?!

I never finished my reviews for the new comics. I'll be honest I probably won't do that either. I'm reading the third week of #2 issues right now.

Also reading the Inheritance Cycle before the fourth book comes out on the 8th of November. Pretty excited for that. 

Something else that comes out next month (on the 11th) is the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I'm even more excited about that! This game is going to be so intense I'll cry. Like a baby. A happy baby. Crying happy tears. I might not even sleep for a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment