Friday, January 6, 2012

Update To Mysterious Figure in DC Comics New 52

Back in September when DC Comics launched the New 52 I (among countless others) noticed a mysterious figure that appears in each of the #1 issues. All I could find out about her is that she was at the very end of Flashpoint #5.

A few days ago DC made a blog post. All it contained was "Her name is Pandora" and was followed by a picture of her. That't it. The title of the post was "DC Comics in 2012". I'm sure its pretty safe to assume that she will have some impact this year. And I hope soon!

Maybe she will show up for the New 52's first big event or whatever. (Now remember I'm still fairly new to comics and most likely have no idea what I'm talking about).



That's her. Pandora. Who is she? What impact will she have? Will it be across all 52 titles (since she was in all the first issues)?

No comments:

Post a Comment