Saturday, March 17, 2012

I've Been Reading

I haven't felt like posting these last two weeks. Or rather I haven't felt like I had anything of worth to post. (but do I ever?)
I finished 11/22/63 by Stephen King a couple days ago. I thought it was pretty great. The ending wasn't what I was thinking it would be. Or maybe I just wanted it to be something else. I've been reading Volatile Agent. Its a more recent book in Don Pendleton's "The Executioner" series. Though he hasn't written anything for years and years. I'm half way through it. I also won a contest in which the prize was a free copy of a new book. It's called A Strange Fire by L.H Cosway. I've always had trouble getting into a story with a female main character. I don't know if its because I don't feel like I can put myself in their shoes. Whatever the reason I find this book entertaining so far. Go check it out. I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

EDIT: I didn't even realize that this was my 200th post. Go me I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment