Monday, March 25, 2013

Life Lately

What's my life been like lately? Well it's been pretty darned great!

I started reading Game of Thrones last week. I had previously started reading it twice before but never got past a few pages. I don't know what happened but I'm really getting into it. I am also reading Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone to my fiancé. Which has been a lot of fun doing that. We both like doing silly British voices.

We've also been planning our wedding.  Which is August 24th of this year. So far we have the venue booked, colors picked, wedding party picked out, a guest list laid out (peoplewe want to invite). We finally got our invitation wording down and designed. We bought some blank invitations at Hobby Lobby. It took a few tries to get it lined up so we could print them at home. Now we just have to print them off!

Other than that life has been ordinary. Work and such. I've written a bit here and there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment