Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Random Thoughts: iOS 7, Batman, and Comics

Just some random thoughts before I start work. 

1. I'm excited about iOS 7 tomorrow. More on what I think after I've gotten to check it out for a bit. 

2. I haven't said before now but I think Ben Affleck is going to do an amazing job as Batman. I think people need to get there heads out of their asses and just be open minded. He's going to do a great job. He wouldn't have taken the job if he thought he couldn't. Any nay-sayers can fuuuuuuuuuuuck off. 

3. I've been reading comics quite a bit lately. I'm currently burning through All New X-Men and I love it! I've also been tearing up Ultimate Comics. I've heard from my comic-loving department manager that the ultimate universe will end soon and Miles Morales will be "sucked" in the actual Marvel universe as Spider-Man or some such shit. I'm excited either way! And if course the Snyder/Capullo Batman is constantly amazing issue after issue. Capullo tweeted about them being contracted for 48 (I think) more issues after 25. Which is amaing news!

4. That's all I got for now as I have to start work!

No comments:

Post a Comment