Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic for iOS

I was browsing through the App Store earlier and happened upon Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. At first I was all like "No way. That's got to be some fake crap." But then I realized that noone would be allowed to use the name if it wasn't real.

If you've ever played Knights of the Old Republic for the original Xbox or PC then you know what an amazing game it is and know why I'm so excited. A lot of people say that it is one of the best RPGs ever made. I would have to agree with that. It's an amazing game. I still own it and play through it frequently.

I guess the app was only for iPad for a while but recently was released on iPhone. It cost me $4.99. Which I was more than happy to pay. As it appears (from my initial playtime) to be the full game (literally everything) the app is 1.8gb in size. But it's completely worth it.

After downloading it I plugged in my headphones and loaded it up. Sounded amazing and looked amazing! It had the same menus and everything. Same videos, same voices, same story. It's actually the exact game. But now on my iPhone!

I'm beyond excited and will be playing this all the time. The only thing I had trouble with in my short playing time is the controls. But I'm sure with time I will master them!

Check out the app on the App Store HERE for full details and May the Force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment