Friday, February 21, 2014

Writing With Storyist for iPad

I recently got a iPad 2 and today I received the Anker Ultraslim Bluetooth Keyboard Case. I'm actually using it to type this post. Even with it resting on my lap I am having no trouble at all using it. The keys are nicely sized and spaced. It's like using a full size keyboard.

The keyboard has a pop-out stand and a groove for the iPad to rest in. And when you're not using the keyboard there is a magnet that attaches to the iPad allowing you to close it like a laptop. Which then puts the iPad to sleep. Just like a Smart Cover would. 

I also bought the Storyist app and so far it is amazing! I've been in a writing funk for awhile now. But after ordering the keyboard I started getting inspired I guess. So I went back and read through all my writing. The one I started back in late middle school or early high school caught my eye. I read it all and I'll admit it needed a lot of work. But as I was trying to fall asleep last night I started getting ideas and before I knew it I had a whole new idea. Well partially new. Parts of the old story were kept. This is the first time in a long, long time that I've been this excited about a story.

And now with my keyboard (which is very nice to type on) and Storyist (which I also have on my iPhone and can sync to my Dropbox and thus be able to continue writing when I don't have my iPad) I feel confident that I can finally finish this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment