Saturday, March 22, 2014

I Lost My Custom Domain... Thanks Google

The middle of February is when my custom domain (www.theultimateginger.com) has always renewed. I've had that address for 2 years. But this year I kept getting emails from google saying it wasn't going to renew for whatever reason. So I go in and follow the steps they gave me to renew it and as you can see I no longer have that domain. 

Why? Because google wouldn't let me. I did exactly what they said and always got errors. Sometimes they wouldn't even let me attempt it. 

I've always been a fan of everything Google has made. And they shit on me like this. 

Not that there is anyone actually reading these posts. No one ever really does. But that's probably because I didn't go and follow their blog or twitter or website first. Thus is the world we live in. People always expect something first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment