Sunday, June 22, 2014

Links to My New Site

It's been 2 months since I've last been here. Even logged on to blogger. Like I said previously I've moved to Wordpress and am very happy there. But I didn't want to leave anyone who happened to still read this old thing to miss out on the fun.

My Wordpress site is mainly for my writing. I'm doing it in serial format. It's not like oh this story will be 6 parts. It's more like I'm writing the book as I go and posting it bit by bit. I think the first post was a little shy of 1,000 words.

I currently have plans for 4 different stories. Currently I only have one started but the others are coming soon!

Here are the links to the site if anyone is interested! MY NEW SITE
And also here is a link specifically to the first post of a story I'm writing called The Jade Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment