Sunday, March 23, 2014

Moving?

I think I mentioned in an earlier post that I was going to be changing the blog some. But after I got screwed out of my web address I was just going to start over on wordpress. I actually had one started but with no posts. 

After messing with Wordpress some it is much better in ways. Probably better than blogger. Two huge wins for wordpress are:

1. The wordpress app destroys the blogger app easily. It has everything the site has. I thing you can make posts with the blogger app. 

2. Setting up a static home page and having your blog on another or setting it up so certain posts only show on a specific page is a breeze with Wordpress. Blogger I had to do this and that and it still had all the posts on the home page. 

Having pages with specific posts is important because I'm planning on doing a few serial fictions. Or basically just bits as I write then. Which I guess is serial fiction. Whatever. 

But I think I'll keep this blog for regular posts and use word press for stories. Bit we will see

No comments:

Post a Comment