Friday, September 28, 2012

TV Shows I've Watched Recently

Recently I've been watching a bunch of different TV shows. Not current ones. Well some are current. Some are still on air but I"m catching up on them, and others are ones that are either older or got cancelled. I'll try to remember all that I've watched.

Doctor Who - Tomorrow (my birthday) is the last episode of Doctor Who for the fall series. The Ponds are leaving and I'm not sure I want that to happen. I also don't want River Song to be in the episode but that's happening. Also the Statue of Liberty is apparently a Weeping Angel. That's some scary shit! After tomorrow's episode we have to wait until X-mas to see the Special and then who knows how long until the second half of the series airs. But the new companion apparently shows up in the X-mas Special. Which is kind of exciting too.

Warehouse 13 - On Monday this show will also have it mid-season finale. Sadly we have to wait until April for the second half. 6 MONTHS! It's crazy. I'm sad. Especially how they left the episode 9.

X-Files - I recently finished season 5. My brother doesn't have the season 6 dvd yet so I'm stalled on it. I guess it is on Netflix but I'm usually using my computer and that route wouldn't work too well.

Being Human - I've watched the first two seasons of the US version and thought it was great. If you know anything about me you know I can't stand even hearing the words vampire and werewolf. But my brother convinced me that it was a good show so I gave it a try. And I loved it! They are some nimbly bimbly sissy monsters. I've even had 3 different dreams involving characters from the series.

Revolution - This is a new show that is 2 episodes into the season and I like it. I like the idea behind it. Though they better explain how that guy is such a badass.

The last one is Terra Nova. This show got cancelled after the first season. Which is sad because I thought it was a great show. I loved it. And the ending left so much to go off of too. But Fox is a bunch of idiots and cancel good shows. I don't care what anyone says Terra Nova was a great show!

No comments:

Post a Comment